Today’s episode is brought to you by Olive, a next generation logistics company serving premium fashion brands. For many fashion brands, both the cost and frequency of returns continues to rise, and if these same trends continue, it’s completely unsustainable, not only for the business but for the planet as well.
Olive is here to help. Olive offers brands and retailers over 50% off on return shipping expenses instantly while offering customers a sustainable, waste-free packaging and delivery experience.
50% might sound crazy until you realize how the service works. Olive will pick up your customer’s returns in reusable packaging, and manage the closed loop resale experience for your customers.
If you’re interested in learning more, visit shopolive.com/watsonweekly.
Save money, save the planet.
It’s January 9, 2023, and this is the Watson Weekly - your essential eCommerce Digest!
Today on our show:
- Shopify Releases Commerce Components to Create a Path to its Composable Future
- Nike Earnings Top Estimates But Inventory and Costs Rise
- Meta Acquires a Smart Lensmaker to Bring Augmented Reality to Market
- Chewy Plans Expansion of Automated Fulfillment
- and finally, The Investor Minute, which contains 8 items this week from the world of venture capital, acquisitions, and IPOs.