It’s January 30, 2023, and this is the Watson Weekly - your essential eCommerce Digest!
Today on our show:
- US Retail Sales Fell in December
- Shopify Raises Its Prices
- Walmart Launches its Small Business Program
- Amazon Cancels its Amazon Smile Charity Program
- and finally, The Investor Minute, which contains 5 items this week from the world of venture capital, acquisitions, and IPOs.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Olive, a next generation logistics company serving premium fashion brands. Both the cost and frequency and returns continue to rise for apparel companies, and if these trends continue, it’s completely unsustainable not only for your business, but for the planet as well.
Olive is here to help. Olive offers brands and retailers over 50% off on return shipping expenses while offering their buyers sustainable, waste-free packaging and delivery.
50% off return shopping might sound crazy until you realize how the service works. Olive will pick up your customer’s returns in reusable packaging, and manage the resale experience for buyers.
If you’re interested in learning more, visit shopolive.com/watsonweekly.
Save money, save the planet.